4. Japan’s Most Expensive Beef (Abroad in Japan Course) | Follow in the footsteps of Chris and Ryotaro
1) Matsusaka Tea-Tasting Experience
2) Visit Matsusaka’s Famous Tea Fields (Tea leaf picking depending on season)
3) Trekking and Climbing the Sacred Ise Sanjo
4) Matsusaka Sukiyaki Dinner Course (drink prices not included)
You’re going to experience everything you saw in the popular Abroad in Japan video “Japan’s Most Expensive Beef”.
You’ll experience the historic Yamabushi mountain training undertaken by Buddhist monks, famous for it’s dangerous route and austere practices. (There are safer routes if preferred.)
The route is guided by a local Buddhist monk (as seen in the video), or in the event he’s not available a local guide.
approx. 6 hours（1:00pm start） *Starting time maybe changed upon request
In front of Matsusaka Station Tourist Information Center
Casual trekking gear. Rocky terrain. Good trekking boots essential.
Everyday except Wednesdays
Trekking maybe cancelled due to bad weather. "Zen Meditation" and "Buddhist Calligraphy" experiences will be offered as substitute.
|Included in price||
English speaking guide, Mountain guide, Teas and Food
|Excluded in price||
Drinks during meals
* Recommended for people with medium to high fitness levels.
Submit your review